Last Updated on 26/10/2021 by Mandy
The Snotty Three is a great product! Snotty Three is the newest portable, 2XAA battery operated nasal aspirator providing you with constant suction to aspirate your child in seconds.
It is the easiest and fastest way of relieving nasal congestion by the removal of mucus from your newborn, baby or infant’s nose. It helps your congested child sleep better .
Because it is waterproof and has an electric motor to suck the snot into a collection cup, it is cleaner to operate and can be rinsed under the tap when you are finished.
Here are some recent reviews:
“I think people definitely need to know about this product, especially new mums. I wish I had this product with my first child because he was born in Winter.
“What a life saver. This is hands down the best thing I have bought for my daughter. I consider it an absolute essential and recommend it to all my family and friends.” Hayley Challen
Natalya – Sydenham
“My sister in law recommended Snotty and I could not be happier to follow her advice. Easy to use. Very effective. After torturing my little girl with manual one it been a relief to see she enjoys her cleaning nose routine now. Customer service of Snotty is also excellent. Must have in the house. ”
What are the benefits of this aspirator?
- Clearing your baby’s nose is quickly and easily, and is done in seconds.
- Has an easy to clean mucus cup. To clean, simply rinse your Snotty under the tap after each use.
- Stands upright and conveniently stores on shelf or bedside table.
- Snotty 3 is waterproof. It is fully submersible for cleaning and use in shower/bath.
- Quieter motor design with rotational vacuum pump.
- Ergonomic design allows the user to grip and operate easily. Designed to be used one-handed, while your child is sitting up or lying down. Yes, your pre-schooler could use it themselves.
- Battery operated and portable for your convenience. Take it with you wherever you go!
- NO small parts for less risk of choking hazard.
- The tips are made of soft silicone protecting your baby’s delicate nose and making the aspirator comfortable to use.
- Does not require expensive replacement parts, once you purchase the aspirators you will not need to buy expensive bladders, nozzles or refills, just wash or sterilise your parts as you go and reuse them for years.
Is it safe? Snotty 3 is fully registered with the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) as a medical device and has undergone all testing and certification required.
We have used the product on both on our children and we like it because the tips are made of soft silicone protecting your baby’s delicate nose and making the aspirator comfortable to use. The Snotty aspirator should be un-assembled and rinsed under water after each use to keep the device in tip top condition.
It comes with a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty. However we have been using ours for many years, so they last!!
Snotty Aspirator Includes:
- 1 Nasal aspirator (no AA batteries included)
- Large collection cup that helps you evaluate your baby’s level of congestion.
- 2 different nozzle tips to accommodate different flow rates for your baby as it grows.
You can download the manual here:
Watch a video about this product:
Where to buy the product online: