Snotty Three Battery Operated Nasal Aspirator. RRP $68.95
Snotty Three is the newest portable, 2XAA battery operated nasal aspirator providing you with constant suction to aspirate your child in seconds.
It is the easiest and fastest way of relieving nasal congestion by the removal of mucus from your newborn, baby or infant’s nose. Help your congested child sleep better and breathe easier every day!
- Clearing your baby’s nose is quickly and easily, and is done in seconds.
- Easy to clean mucus cup.
- To clean simply rinse your Snotty under the tap after each use.
- Stands upright and conveniently stores on shelf or bedside table.
- Snotty 3 is waterproof.
- Fully submersible for cleaning and use in shower/bath.
- Quieter motor design
- Ergonomically designed to be used one-handed, while your child is sitting up or lying down
- Rotational vacuum pump
- Battery operated and portable for your convenience. (Batteries not supplied)
- Take it with you wherever you go! Long battery life.
- Ergonomic design allows user to grip and operate easily.
- NO small parts for less risk of choking hazard.
The tips are made of soft silicone protecting your baby’s delicate nose and making the aspirator comfortable to use. Does not require expensive replacement parts, once you purchase the aspirators you will not need to buy expensive bladders, nozzles or refills, just wash or sterilise your parts as you go and reuse them for years.
Snotty 3 is fully registered with the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) as a medical device and has undergone all testing and certification required.
- Large collection cup that helps you evaluate your baby’s level of congestion.
- 2 different nozzle tips to accommodate different flow rates for your baby as it grows.
- The tips are made of soft silicone protecting your baby’s delicate nose and making the aspirator comfortable to use.
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.
However we have been using ours for 7 years, so they last!!
“I think people definitely need to know about this product, especially new mums. I wish I had this product with my first child because he was born in Winter. Helen Chu Happy Mother
“What a life saver. This is hands down the best thing I have bought for my daughter. I consider it an absolute essential and recommend it to all my family and friends.” Hayley Challen
“My sister in law recommended Snotty and I could not be happier to follow her advice. Easy to use. Very effective. After torturing my little girl with manual one it been a relief to see she enjoys her cleaning nose routine now. Customer service of Snotty is also excellent. Must have in the house. ” Natalya – Sydenham
Your Snotty aspirator should be unassembled and rinsed under water after each use to keep the device in tip top condition.