Last Updated on 19/11/2020 by Mandy
Keeping track of feeds can be difficult especially in the early days with a newborn. I used the Whimsey breastfeeding printable pages and made a booklet.
Now there is a better way!! BubbaLog is your ultimate go-to for tracking everything when it comes to your newest addition.
- Column to lists things your baby needs.
- Feeding: times, which breast or how much bottle.
- Medication due and given.
- Nappies – wet or soiled.
- Track as much or as little as you need.
- Compact A5 soft cover.
- Collect information recorded at feed times to learn about your baby’s feeding patterns.
It’s available for under $11 on ebay.
Essential if your baby has had difficulty gaining weight in hospital. This information can also be useful for your health practitioner.
Purchase from ebay