What to put in a nappy bag
A very common question asked by Mums and Pregnant Women is “what should I have in my nappy bag?” A Nappy Bag is also used as a Hospital Bag for the baby. It should include all of the essential needs for the baby while out and about.
Unfortunately, we are not able to custom make these anymore. We do suggest the following items, and recommend you try our friends at Biome, as they stock many of these items!
We think the best items are:
- Eco Friendly Nappy Bag
- 15 Bamboo Nappies
- Large Pack Bamboo Wipes
- Organic BUDS newborn starter kit (Bum Balm, Newborn Cream & Cleanser)
- Natural Newborn Pacifier “Natursutten”
- Organic Cotton Newborn Beanie Organic Cotton Mittens 0-3 Months
- Onesie & Shoe Pack of your choice
- Bib & Burp Cloth Set of your choice
- Cotton Muslin Wrap/Swaddle Pack of Tissues Hand Sanitizer
- 2x Disposable Baby Change Mats
- Bamboo Breast Pads or breastfeeding covers.