Last Updated on 11/09/2021 by Mandy
Is your sleep being interrupted by a noisy baby? Do you have to sleep with the baby to get any sleep? If so, then it’s time for some sleep aids. In this article, we will discuss the most popular sleep aids that can help newborns, toddlers, and co-sleeping babies sleep better. Stop struggling through sleepless nights and read on for more information!
Do you have a newborn, toddler, or co-sleeping baby?
If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place.. We’ll cover the best sleep aids that will help your little one get the rest they need.
You want to be able to give your child everything they need and deserve in life, but it can be difficult when their sleeping habits aren’t what you would like them to be. That’s why we created this list of 5 sleep aids that are great for babies and toddlers alike! They will help your child get more quality sleep each night which is important for their development. It also helps parents who are trying to adjust as well! So read on if you want some helpful tips on how to improve your baby or toddler’s sleeping habits!
Here are the Top 5 Sleeps Aids for your baby:
- Baby Shusher Sleep Miracle Soother– This sleep aid is great for babies who are especially noisy sleepers. The shusher will help to calm your baby and make them feel more secure when they’re sleeping or napping in their crib. It can be used with newborns up until the age of two years old which makes it a very versatile sleep aid! Your little one won’t sleep as long, but it will help them sleep deeper. This sleep aid is great for babies who have sleep disturbances from being overstimulated or feeling uncomfortable in their cribs.
- Lulla Doll– This sleep aid is great for babies who are having trouble sleeping in their cribs or co-sleeping with their parents. It’s a small plush doll that looks like your baby. You simply sleep with the doll and when your child wakes up, you put it back next to them so they feel cozy again!
Lulla is a soothing and sleeping companion for preemies, newborns, toddlers, or beyond. It imitates closeness to your caregiver at rest with its soft feel and soothing sounds of real-life breathing and heartbeat that play all night long!
- Sleepytot comforter- Sleepytot baby comforters are a soft and cuddly way to keep your little one warm while they’re sleeping. The sweet design is safe for use, easy to hold with attached dummies that can be detached for cleaning but also come off easily when needed!
- Baby Soother Toys Owl White Noise Machine– This sleep aid is great for babies who are having trouble sleeping through the night. It comes with two different sleep sounds that can help soothe your little one to sleep, or you can play other music on it if need be! This sleep machine has a timer and will turn off automatically after 60 minutes which is wonderful because parents don’t have to worry about sleep deprivation from leaving it on all night.
- Homedics MyBaby Sound Spa– This sleep aid is great for babies who are having trouble sleeping in their cribs or co-sleeping with their parents. It has four different sounds that can help soothe your little one to sleep, It plays including Heartbeat, White Noise, Ocean, and Lullaby. and it’s safe for use at night! Your baby will love the sound of raindrops falling on this sleep machine which makes them feel more comfortable and sleep better!
These are some of the best sleep aids that you can use for newborns, toddlers, and co-sleeping babies. They will help your child sleep much better each night which is important for their development as well as yours. It’s exhausting to go without any sleep so start using these sleep aids today if needed!
We hope you find these 5 sleep aids to be helpful. If not, don’t lose hope! Keep trying different techniques until you find one that works for your baby or toddler. With time and patience, they will start sleeping better than ever before!